[tlhIngan Hol] What does {Du' naH} mean exactly ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Jun 21 05:59:37 PDT 2019

I’d add that, being a person who overthinks EVERYTHING, and recognizing that this trait is far more common in this group than in any other group of people that I’ve known in my life, keep in mind that we are almost certainly thinking about this much more than Okrand ever did.

It’s this trait of ours that makes him feel that he has to be really, really careful whenever he says anything about the language. I think he’s at least a little in awe of how much power he accidentally tosses around when he realizes that he needs a word for “sterilize” and instead of coming up with a new word, he could just toss {-qu’} on a word he already has for “clean” and…

… years later, here we are, discussing and arguing and theorizing...

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.