[tlhIngan Hol] What does {Du' naH} mean exactly ?

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Fri Jun 21 20:09:05 PDT 2019

Naturally, we all know that {woj} is how you say “sterilize”, right? ;)

Putting aside the real, out-of-universe explanation for that, maybe {woj} means “sterilize” in the “prevent from reproducing” sense that doesn’t make sense for {Say'qu'moH}. Or maybe one of the ways you can perform whichever sense of “sterilize” the verb {woj} means is with the noun {woj}.