[tlhIngan Hol] How to force the adverb on a specific target

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Sat Jun 18 06:50:35 PDT 2016

Have you considered the Type 3 noun suffixes:

{veranganarHey'vo' naDev paw} - "It arrived here from apparently
Ferenginar" (I think it was Ferenginar, but I'm not sure)

{Dujqoqvo' naDev paw} - "It arrived here from from the so-called ship" (I'm
not convinced it's a ship at all.. )

{Qo'noSna'vo' naDev paw} - "It arrived here from a place that is defiantly
Kronos" (It didn't come from anywhere else)

Besides that, you'd could rework it into multiple sentences. Something like:

{veranganarvo' naDev paw'law' ach chaq latlh Daqvo' paw} - "I think it
arrived here from Ferenginar, but perhaps it arrived from another location"

qurgh