[tlhIngan Hol] wishlist for TKD 3ed

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Sun Apr 30 07:11:47 PDT 2023

On 4/30/2023 4:26 AM, Lieven L. Litaer via tlhIngan-Hol wrote:
> Am 30.04.2023 um 01:16 schrieb De'vID via tlhIngan-Hol:
>
> And as a side note: we have never seen Worf speak Klingon! Maybe few
> words only, but not in a way you'd remember him as the Klingon speaker.
> (in the universe, I even doubt her really does speak Klingon, since he
> grew up among humans)

Worf is known for being more Klingon than Klingons, because his
isolation from his own people makes him compensate. Of course he speaks
Klingon. He demonstrates knowledge of Klingon often.

Michael Dorn was Worf during the long period where the only Klingon
spoken was a word here or there, and Worf had more here-or-there words
than anyone. Worf is shown speaking more Klingon than any other Klingon.