[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon in Picard [spoiler-warning]

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Apr 27 10:03:09 PDT 2023

Am 26.04.2023 um 17:51 schrieb SuStel via tlhIngan-Hol:
> What is the time stamp? I watched the scene from 17:18 to 21:40 and
> didn't see the text you mention.

The time stamp is correct, exactly at the beginning after the subtitle
"district six" disappears. Look on the big round pillar on the left of
her head.

I will add screenshots to the Wiki when I get the time.

It's very difficult to see, you might need to adjust the brightness of
your screen.

> only ones visible are what the KLI mapping calls a, gh, ng.

Yes, I also saaw that one, but it's not the KLI font, looks more like
the old meaningless letters.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"