[tlhIngan Hol] placement of adverb

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Apr 14 05:09:27 PDT 2023

Am 14.04.2023 um 13:31 schrieb De'vID via tlhIngan-Hol:
> I think he's talking about the *explanation* of the typographical
> conventions, which I don't see on the wiki either.

Well, again, I must object. I don't know why this can be overseen. Maybe
I should add a note saying "Hey, look HERE, read THIS: it explains how
to read the page." :-/

> italicised sentences are italicised in the copy, there's no indication
> anywhere that italics is meaningful or an explanation of what it

It's directly on top of the page, above the table of contents. The title
is "key".

> means, which I think might've been explained somewhere (perhaps another
> page) on the original website.

As this is a 1:1 copy, it's the same pattern. The original files all
start with this line: (formatting cannot be displayed here)

Key: Spoken by Okrand | Inferred from canon | Accepted usage

The wiki has a similar note, on top of the page.

I don't know why you all don't see it. I think I will add an explanation
that uses more words so it is more visible.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"