[tlhIngan Hol] placement of adverb

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 04:31:42 PDT 2023

On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 9:01 AM Lieven L. Litaer via tlhIngan-Hol <
tlhingan-hol at lists.kli.org> wrote:

> Am 14.04.2023 um 03:48 schrieb Alan Anderson via tlhIngan-Hol:
> > When the document was copied into the wiki, the typographical
> > conventions used by ter'eS were lost.
>
> As the main editor of those pages, I must object

I think he's talking about the *explanation* of the typographical
conventions, which I don't see on the wiki either. While the original
italicised sentences are italicised in the copy, there's no indication
anywhere that italics is meaningful or an explanation of what it
means, which I think might've been explained somewhere (perhaps another
page) on the original website.

--
De'vID