[tlhIngan Hol] placement of adverb

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Apr 14 00:00:48 PDT 2023

Am 14.04.2023 um 03:48 schrieb Alan Anderson via tlhIngan-Hol:
> When the document was copied into the wiki, the typographical
> conventions used by ter'eS were lost.

As the main editor of those pages, I must object.

I can assure you, and I just double checked, that the formatting has
been clearly copied from ter'eS pages. I'm not sure sure why you might
see that differently in your browser, but it's there.

Of course, that formatting is lost when copying into an email.

> Krankor's HolQeD article in that issue regarding adverbial placement in
> a Sentence as Object is on pages 4 and 5, and page 11 is in the middle
> of an interview David Barron did with Marc Okrand.

Thanks for the information. I'll correct that immediately.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"