[tlhIngan Hol] "Seasons of Love" in Klingon

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Jan 5 06:24:48 PST 2022

Part of the issue is that, without exaggeration, more than 90% of Email these days is spam. At various levels of the hierarchy that is the Internet, entities filter out junk mail. As impressive as the AI that does this filtering may be, it is ultimately a human construct, and is imperfect.

Most filtering happens before your ISP gets it. Your ISP filters some. Your Email client filters some.

I seem to have a remarkably effective means of writing stuff that filters reject. Maybe it’s the domain, but I choose to believe that it’s my writing style, in both English and Klingon.

It makes me feel special.