[tlhIngan Hol] "Seasons of Love" in Klingon

Russ Perry Jr russperryjr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 5 06:02:14 PST 2022

This came up before regarding Will Martin’s address, and there was *not* something that could be on his side or mine — evidently in his case, some part of the backbone considers his source *domain* as spam, and sends it through, but marks it as such.  So, he can’t change that (at least without changing domains/ISPs), and no matter how many times I mark his emails as “not spam”, they *always* end up in my spam box.

James may or may not be facing the same thing — I don’t see his emails at *all*, not even in my spam folder.  This is a problem upstream from me though, as I know there are other emails that simply vanish into the ether rather than get to me, and my ISP claims they’re not doing it.

Russ