[tlhIngan Hol] "Seasons of Love" in Klingon

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 23:00:56 PST 2022

 >Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 10:38:13 +0100
>From: "De'vID" <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] "Seasons of Love" in Klingon
>>> btw does anyone else see James Landau's messages, or am I somehow the only
>> one receiving them? It feels like I'm the only person who ever replies to
>> his messages.
>>
>>Okay, so it seems based on everyone's replies that you're using a cloaking
>device which only my tachyon scan can detect. Maybe you can do something
>about that from your end?

The only possibility I can think of is my Firefox browser, which I use so I can have Greasemonkey (a word-filtering add-on) when I browse webpages. I have this word filter on most of the time; if you're wondering why, see my video at Logaesthesia -- OCD meets synaesthesia

|  |  |

|  |
Logaesthesia -- OCD meets synaesthesia

I'm trying this post from another browser. Let's see if this makes a difference.