[tlhIngan Hol] hellenic gods - epithets of gods - zeus part 1

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Jan 19 05:16:40 PST 2022

This may be grammatically perfect, though I find {wa’ Qunpu’vam pong cha’DIch} unnecessarily confusing in terms of plurality.

I would have said: {pong cha’DIch lughaj Qunpu’vam. ‘aqrayuS ponglu’.}

English leans on “to be” so often, I tend to be conscious about minimizing its use in Klingon when something else would serve as well. {‘aqrayuS ponglu’} just feels slightly more direct and forceful than {‘aqrayuS ‘oH pongchaj’e’}. This is merely a stylistic suggestion.

pItlh

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)