[tlhIngan Hol] "Seasons of Love" in Klingon

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 01:38:13 PST 2022

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 at 22:40, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 at 09:45, James Landau <savegraduation at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> if Rachel Bloom probably doesn't speak Klingon, that means someone else
>> must have translated the lyrics. I wonder who wrote the translation.
>>

> I don't know the answer to that question. Maybe someone here does.

No one knows if Rachel Bloom translated the lyrics herself, or if she had
help? Whoever did the translation is pretty skilled, and I'm surprised
that nobody here knows who that is, or if it's Rachel herself.

> btw does anyone else see James Landau's messages, or am I somehow the only
> one receiving them? It feels like I'm the only person who ever replies to
> his messages.

Okay, so it seems based on everyone's replies that you're using a cloaking
device which only my tachyon scan can detect. Maybe you can do something
about that from your end?

--
De'vID