[tlhIngan Hol] "Seasons of Love" in Klingon

Iikka Hauhio fergusq at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 5 03:56:11 PST 2022

My email client says "This email has failed its domain's authentication requirements. It may be spoofed or improperly forwarded!" with every message from this mailing list. I haven't seen this text with messages from other mailing lists. Could this be a problem with the mail server's configuration?

Iikka "fergusq" Hauhio
https://klingonia.fi/en