[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: qav

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Dec 19 02:14:44 PST 2022

Am 19.12.2022 um 10:23 schrieb De'vID via tlhIngan-Hol:
> Personally, I don't think it belongs in KWOTD, and shouldn't be in a
> lexicon without annotations that it's not a word.

I absolutely agree. It's listed in the Wiki's word list only for
reference, and only because Maltz talked about it. But it's marked as
"not a word" and does not show up in the wiki's index.

> There are any number
> of hypothetical ancient words which have fallen out of use which make up
> parts of existing words that Maltz isn't sure about or doesn't know the
> meaning of.

True. That reminds me I wanted to make a list of those. There is a start
here:
http://klingon.wiki/En/WordsWithoutMeaning

--
Lieven L. Litaer