[tlhIngan Hol] some info about the title of Kahless the Unforgettable

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 03:44:13 PDT 2021

Another good question would be how this all relates to saying "an
unforgettable journey": {leng lIjlaHbogh pagh} or {leng lIjlaHbe'bogh
vay'}.

Personally, I'd choose {leng lIjlaHbogh pagh} for a truly
unforgettable experience, and {leng lIjlaHbe'bogh vay'} for an
unforgettable journey which isn't as awesome as the former.

Of course, this is just my personal preference, and qeylIS knows I
don't give a crap about what a klingon would or would not say.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/