[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon food vocabulary

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 22 23:09:11 PST 2021

Am 22.11.2021 um 23:04 schrieb De'vID:
> You can always look at the edit history. It looks like Lieven deleted
> some entries when he was rearranging the words into sections. Whether he
> did it deliberately or by accident, you'll have to ask him.

Yes, it's true that I rearranged the page a little, and removed the
animal words, because it made the list too long creating double entries
with the page "animals".

Removing the cherry was not intentional. While I was editing, I got an
error message, so some of my changes were not saved. I will add them
later, or you can. As you find the time.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"