[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon food vocabulary

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 10:24:11 PST 2021

>From: "Lieven L. Litaer" <levinius at gmx.de>>Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] Klingon food vocabulary>>Yes, it's true that I rearranged the page a little, and removed the>animal words, because it made the list too long creating double entries
>with the page "animals".

Since you explained after editing that animal words were not being included because the Klingons considered all non-sapient animal species to be food, I understood that. It was just the fruit words. (I never knew that a Klingon would consider any animal to be food!)

>Removing the cherry was not intentional. While I was editing, I got an
>error message, so some of my changes were not saved. I will add them
>later, or you can. As you find the time.

I didn't know about the error message you got, so thanks for explaining.

I see most of the fruit words were returned, although you seem to have forgotten two fruits from the last qep'a': *raS'IS moQ nah* and *qaq naH*. I've added both words back in.

Now, though, we have a new problem. The header is "Fruit and vegetables", but we have some TalkNow words, like cola and pizza, that aren't fruit and vegetables. (Also paSta'/pasta in the final section of "Terran fruit and vegetables".) I really don't know what to do with these words. I'll have to think about it awhile.