[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon food vocabulary

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:04:04 PST 2021

On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 at 22:50, James Landau <savegraduation at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I see that Lieven has been working on the wiki page. Good. The food
> vocabulary page could always use some more eyes.
>

> However, I noticed that many of the non-borrowing fruit words (cherry,
> grapefruit, pomegranate, etc.) are now missing from the page. What happened
> to them?

You can always look at the edit history. It looks like Lieven deleted some
entries when he was rearranging the words into sections. Whether he did it
deliberately or by accident, you'll have to ask him.
http://klingon.wiki/bin/compare/En/FoodVocabulary?rev1=13&rev2=12&render=sidebyside&context=-1

--
De'vID