[tlhIngan Hol] *-moH* with verbs of state / quality

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 17 07:52:46 PST 2021

I may have lost a post or two from this thread so apologies for any repetition, but here are Okrand’s examples of verbs with {-choHmoH}:

maghoSchoHmoHneS'a'
May we execute a course (to some place)? (TKD)
Du'IHchoHmoH mIvvam
This helmet suits you. (TKD)
nuqDaq waqwIj vIlamHa'choHmoH
Where can I get my shoes cleaned? (TKD)
HIvHe yIchoHmoH
Alter the attack course! (ST5)

Hmm… There were fewer than I thought there would be.

--
Voragh
From: tlhIngan-Hol <tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org> On Behalf Of SuStel