[tlhIngan Hol] excuse me but what the jay' is {taymey}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 05:32:32 PST 2021

janSIy:
> so it seems Klingons think even more strongly
> about them as being separate from the narrative itself
charghwI':
> t’s a supportive add-on, not part of the
> main thing divided into chapters. Does that help?

I still don't understand, and perhaps it's because I'm trying to find
a greek/english word for {taymey}. So let's approach this differently.

Could we assume that a {taymey} is something broader that just a
chapter? That perhaps it could be many chapters taken as a whole, as
long as these chapters collectively were about the same subject?

But if that's the case, then perhaps a {taymey} could be a number of
paragraphs within a chapter, provided that they dealt with a specific
subject, a subject different than that of the rest of the paragraphs
of that chapter.

What are your thoughts on this approach?

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/