[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: romuluSngan

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 9 08:08:19 PST 2021

------------------------------Original Message------------------------------
From: tlhIngan-Hol On Behalf Of luis.chaparro at web.de

I wanted to ask something about that word, so this KWOTD is very opportune :-)

Some days ago I discussed the phrase: *romuluSngan Sambogh 'ej HoHbogh nejwI'*.  Shouldn't it have been *romuluS Sambogh 'ej HoHbogh nejwI'*?  I've also found another canon example: *loSmaH romuluSngan SuvwI'pu' HoHta' qeng*, translated: *Kang killed 40 Romulan warriors*. Is there something I'm missing?