[tlhIngan Hol] meaning of the verbs {tob} and {Daj}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 07:12:49 PDT 2021

jIH:
> nger vIDajpu'
SuStel:
> I tested the theory but was unable to conclusively show its validity.

There's something which confuses me here; does this sentence say that
"the testing process was carried out (as it was meant to be carried
out) but in the end nothing was proven conclusively", or does it say
"nothing was proven conclusively because the testing process wasn't in
the end (for whatever reason) carried out in its' entirety as
intended"?

~ Dana'an