[tlhIngan Hol] where the adverb refers and {tlhoS}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Aug 26 05:58:38 PDT 2021

On 8/26/2021 8:15 AM, mayqel qunen'oS wrote:
> the important thing here is that seemingly/apparently, whatever goes
> for the {vabDot}, goes for the {tlhoS} too.

You can translate *vabDot* as /it is even true that/ and *tlhoS* as /it
is almost true that./ Both deal with the truth of the action, not the
quality of the action (*vabDot jISop*///It is even true that I eat;/
*tlhoS jISop*/It is almost true that I eat;**/but not *QIt jISop*//≠ /It
is slow that I eat/ or *SIbI' jISop* ≠ /It is immediate that I eat./
That's why *vabDot* and *tlhoS* work similarly.