[tlhIngan Hol] two klorns of bloodwine, a bottle of water

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 06:28:19 PDT 2021

I agree with the consensus here and just want to point out that unless there’s a standard size for a jug, it can’t really be used as a unit of measure, so counting them doesn’t make a lot of sense.

{tlho’ren} (klorn) is a unit measure of volume. {bIQ bal} is not.

Of course, with a given context, you could be at a bar pointing to a specific {bIQ bal} and say {wej bIQ balvetlh}, but there is no known standard size for a {bIQ bal}.

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)