[tlhIngan Hol] meaning of an {x-mo' verb-be'} sentence

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sun Jan 12 11:56:37 PST 2020

It’s nice to see how diplomatic you can be while you avoid any temptation to exaggerate or insult anybody. You clearly don’t seek to amplify disagreements or overstate the contrast between your flawless comprehension of everyone’s side of the argument and … whatever anyone else says.

We are so fortunate to have you here, keeping the peace. Good work.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.