[tlhIngan Hol] meaning of an {x-mo' verb-be'} sentence

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 05:36:53 PST 2020

Some time ago, remembering one of my ex's, I thought:

It's preferable (that we broke up); I won't destroy my life because of her.

maj.

Naturally, thinking of the above in klingon, my mind created the following:

{qaq. ghaHmo', yInwIj vIQaw'be'}

Leaving aside the qaq, which isn't part of the problem..

In greek/english, saying "I won't destroy my life because of her", means
that "I won't allow her, to become the cause of my life's destruction".

But the klingon {ghaHmo', yInwIj vIQaw'be'}, gives me the impression, that
it can mean too:

"She is the cause, that I don't destroy my life".

Is this indeed the case, or does the klingon sentence, adequately express
the intended meaning ?

Or can it mean both ?

~ mayqel qunen'oS