[tlhIngan Hol] meaning of an {x-mo' verb-be'} sentence

jevreh at qeylis.net jevreh at qeylis.net
Thu Jan 9 05:51:25 PST 2020

In English, the positive or negative implications of “I won’t destroy my life because of her” are contextual. Is the the positive cause for why I’ve decided to not destroy my life… ir was she a negative influence that I refuse to give in to and destroy my life because of? The answer is contextual.

I imagine the difference is the same in Klingon — in depends on what discussion came before.

—jevreH

Sent from my iPhone