[tlhIngan Hol] reversing the order in {tlhIngan SoH}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Oct 1 10:36:16 PDT 2019

Everything about using pronouns as the verb “to be” is special grammar, formalized in the format: [noun] [pronoun] or [noun] [pronoun] [noun]-‘e’, though some dialects omit the {-‘e’}.

It’s not something you can mess with. The word order is not reversible.

As SuStel pointed out, {‘Iv} is a special case because it is also a pronoun.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.