[tlhIngan Hol] What would you do ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:33:46 PDT 2019

SuStel:
> I recommend to mayqel that he not separate
> the two sentences of a sentence-as-object
> with semicolons.

I understand everything you wrote, and I agree.

But there is something, I started to wonder.

If we have a simple sao, then there is no confusion in omitting punctuation
before the {'e'}.

But if we have an adverb, or a time stamp before the {'e'}, then wouldn't
it be clearer if we added some punctuation before that adverb or time stamp
?

for example:

wagh vIghro'mey tIQ 'e' wISov
we know that ancient cats are expensive

wagh vIghro'mey tIQ reH 'e' wISov
we always know that ancient cats are expensive

Isn't it better to have some punctuation before the {reH} ? And if yes,
which punctuation ?

~ m. qunen'oS