[tlhIngan Hol] About colors

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sat Feb 16 13:06:55 PST 2019

Keep in mind there is additive (light) and subtractive (surfaces) color
mixing. They have different primaries, and different color mixing
results. And of course, color perception depends on the visual system
of Klingons, or whomever it is, and color cannot be accurately
described except by reference to a colored object.

Tim Stoffel