[tlhIngan Hol] how to express "look forward to"

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 05:45:04 PDT 2019

Slight recasting of the thought, but my attempt:

rInmo’ Discovery. DaHjaj HaSta much vIbejbogh tu’lu’be’.

“Because DIS is finished, there is nothing to watch today.”

But this misses the conveyance of the sense of “anticipation” that has been lost; but perhaps adding something like:

vIbejmeH pagh neHbogh tu’lu’mo’, jISeybe’. [jISeyHa’, tell us how you really feel…]

“Because there is nothing that I want to watch, I’m unexcited.”

Hmmm…

rIn Discovery, Hasta much vIbejmeH DaHjaj pagh vIneHbogh tu’lu’. vaj jISeybe’.

—jevreH

Sent from my iPhone