[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "the outside of an object"

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Mon Nov 26 08:52:34 PST 2018

On Nov 26, 2018, at 11:07 AM, nIqolay Q <niqolay0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd interpret {Hur} as "area outside", not "the outer surface of". For the latter meaning, we don't have a specific word yet, though something with {reD} "exterior wall" might be used. 

I would expect to be understood if I called the outer surface of my house {Som} “hull”.

-- ghunchu'wI'
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/attachments/20181126/630eec0d/attachment-0002.htm>

More information about the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list