[tlhIngan Hol] New words from qep'a' cha'maH vaghDIch

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon Jul 23 12:42:50 PDT 2018

I asked Marc about gher'ID:

----quote

As for {gher'ID} — All of the English words could be singular or plural,
whichever makes the most sense given the context.  If, in Klingon, it's
important to indicate plurality, use {-mey}; if it's important to indicate
singularity, use {wa'} along with {neH} (or something along those lines).

------/quote

So, I'm thinking something like:

{pawta' gher'ID! loS qaD vIQappu' 'ach wej wa' gher'ID 'anglu'}
"The results are in! I won four challenges but one result is not yet
revealed"

qurgh