[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "all of us"

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 06:08:50 PST 2018

SuStel:
> This is what mayqel threatened to do, and I'm pretty sure he's
> planning on using it in lieu of *ever* using a straight *maH.*

hahaha ! Actually I won't. The part where I said "I will be using it like
there is no tomorrow", of my original message, meant: "I will be using it,
if it is indeed correct".

Since there are doubts however, I will not use it at all. I *will* be using
though (as if there's no tomorrow..) Rhona's {Hoch maH}. Because as I
understand there's no objection against the use of it.

If there is though, then someone please do tell me, before I start using it.

~ nI'ghma