[tlhIngan Hol] Two negations

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 11:33:49 PST 2018

True. But the english "I didn't do nothing", isn't used in formal speech.
As I understand it, it is slang/informal.

Anyway, since klingon doesn't use "two negatives", I have no problem
writing klingon the english way.

Although I do wonder..

Is klingon's not utilization of "two negatives" a conscious choice, or is
it an unconscious carry-over from english ?

But I guess, we'll never know.

le'bogh DIS chu' botIvjaj..

~ nI'ghma