[tlhIngan Hol] Star Trek Communicator issue 104

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Apr 8 05:13:42 PDT 2018

Am 07.04.2018 um 22:49 schrieb De'vID:
> Does anyone have a copy of this that they can take a photo of (the
> Klingon language bits) and send me?

I will.

> I'm wondering, for example, why we have the names of actors but not
> their Klingon characters.

That's because there is a section with several articles about the
actors. The introduction page lists alls of the actors names spelled in
Klingon only, written in latin letters, only their English names. The
following pages only use English spellings for both the actors and the
characters they play.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"