[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Apr 9 04:29:36 PDT 2018

- "I [don't/do] have time for ..."

I've seen things like {poH vIghajbe'.} or {poH vIHutlh.}, or {yapbe' poHwIj.}.

These make sense as translations for the English "I don't have time." or "There isn't enough time.", but the question is if this makes sense in Klingon: From a Klingon-speaking point of view, is time something you can "have" or "lack"? Is there such a thing as "my time"?

//loghaD