[tlhIngan Hol] {net Sov} vs {'e' Sovlu'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:08:25 PST 2017

voragh:
> However, the {*'e' -lu'*} pattern can indeed be used with verbs
> other than {*‘aq*}.

This is new to me. I can't understand why on these examples the {'e' -lu'}
pattern is used, but I do remember that on numerous occasions on this list,
we have said (or I have been told) that it is not permissible.

Do the examples that you posted, mean that we can freely use {'e' -lu'} ?

As far as the {-lu' net} is concerned, I see no problem with it since it
doesn't contradict any rule.

~ nI'ghma