[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH loSDIch New words and some tidbits

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 18:08:57 PDT 2017

Ah, so MO wasn't privy to any insider information about Klingon sarcophagi
(and the discovery thereof). He just paid more attention to the rumors and
trailers than I did. Do'Ha'. DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

A few more puns:
Duq - "be astonished, astounded, dumbfounded, shocked". Or one could say...
"bowled over". ({Duq} also means a small bowl.)

ghut - "predict, based on intuition or a wild guess". A "gut" feeling.