[tlhIngan Hol] original canon information on Facebook

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Aug 1 06:54:33 PDT 2017

On Aug 1, 2017 2:56 AM, "Lieven" <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

Am 01.08.2017 um 08:28 schrieb qurgh lungqIj

I'm not sure what you mean by "a summery of the qep'a'". Is that like some
> kind of after action report?

I mean all the clarifying information that came out after/during the
qep'a'. Most of them were separate messages. I've summarized them in the
Klingon language Wiki, but it would be good if they were in a collected
message of some sort, just to be sure we don't forget anything, and for
easier later reference.

I posted that 4 days ago. It's the email thread with the subject line
"qep'a' cha'maH loSDIch New words and some tidbits". That email contained
all the new info we had at that time.

qurgh