[tlhIngan Hol] original canon information on Facebook

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 01:04:35 PDT 2017

lieven:
> http://www.qephom.de/e/message_from_maltz_100901.html

Reading this message from maltz, I have to ask if these should be
placed in a dictionary:

''reflection'', ''image in a mirror'' neSlo' tonSaw' Qav
''apathy" (or "apathy creature") - SaHHa'wI' "one who is not
concerned" or pIlHa'wI' "unmotivated one"
"corruption" (or "corruption creature") - quvHa'wI' "dishonored one"
"apathy" SeHHa'ghach ("disinterest") [sic for SaHHa'ghach] (what is the sic ?)
"corruption" quvHa'ghach ("dishonor")

qunnoq