[tlhIngan Hol] original canon information on Facebook

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Tue Aug 1 07:40:21 PDT 2017

On Aug 1, 2017, at 4:04 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Reading this message from maltz, I have to ask if these should be
> placed in a dictionary:

As the maintainer of a couple of dictionaries, I have to answer no.

You didn't get the full context of the first one. It's an interpretative translation of the name of a book: "The Final Reflection". The reference is to a variant of a Klingon chess-like game in which the player is simultaneously trying both to capture the goal and to move to avoid letting the goal be captured.

The others are also translations of names. They are not novel vocabulary; they basically mean what they say.

-- ghunchu'wI'