[tlhIngan Hol] Sentence as object using {'oH}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Aug 22 07:23:06 PDT 2017

Your original subject line is “Sentence as object using ‘oH.”

Your original sentence, without ‘e’, is not correct. In the A pro B’e’ construction, A and B are nouns or noun phrases, not sentences.

The proposed version with ‘e’ might be technically correct, but I have a hard time believing Klingons use verb-acting pronouns in sentence-as-object constructions. The final verb in an SAO should generally be something simple and unexceptional.