[tlhIngan Hol] vatlh DIS poH question

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 03:01:26 PDT 2016

Thank you for replying !

> The hint of saying {cha' vatlh DIS poH} "two centuries" makes me think about
> the question whether this should be translated per definition as cha' [vatlh DIS
> poH] or more literally {cha'-vatlh [DIS poH]} "200 years period."

This exact question had troubled me sometime in the past, when I came
across the need to write "300 years period".

I understand that there is no clear-cut answer on this problem, so I
guess this must be another one of those "grey areas", which lack
specific clarification..

Although, I cannot understand something.. If someone asks 'oqranD, at
the coming qep'a', won't 'oqranD, be able to provide with a clear,
specific and unambiguous answer ?

I mean, how come so many years, questions such as this, continue to
remain unanswered ?

qunnoq