[tlhIngan Hol] Confuse me workaround

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Dec 31 04:53:45 PST 2016

Am 31.12.2016 um 11:33 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> Since {mIS} means "mixed up", and not "be in a state of perplexity", the
> need arises (at least it did for me quite some time ago), to express the
> "to be confused".

Are you sure about that? I first checked boQwI', which indeed says so,
but checking TKD (always the primary source), it seems clear to me that
{mIS} really is talking about confusing people - like you were at this
time :-) [I also checked websters.com confirming the english term]

See the entry in TKD:

mIS - v. be confused, mixed up
mIS - n. confusion
mISmoH - v. confuse