[tlhIngan Hol] Confuse me workaround

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 05:12:47 PST 2016

lieven:
> Are you sure about that?

I am not sure at all ! I had noticed it in boQwI' for quite some time now,
thus the need to find a workaround.

Perhaps our honorable Ca'non master, could shed more light on this matter.

Whatever the case though, I like a lot the {yabwIj tlhoDmoH whatever},
because it possesses a poetic feel too ! hehehe

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'