[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] Liquid Nitrogen

Ed Bailey bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 07:31:52 PDT 2016

rugh bIQSIp is also consistent with "N2 composed of N1," since it's
hydrogen made from different subatomic particles, not hydrogen that has
been somehow converted.

An alternative way of saying liquid nitrogen, liquefied that is, like for
industrial use, might be pubHa'bogh voQSIp.

mIp'av

On Friday, August 5, 2016, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 05.08.2016 um 15:52 schrieb Rhona Fenwick:
>>
>> My first instinct with "liquid nitrogen" is to render it as {voQSIp
>> betgham} "nitrogen liquid",
>
> That is the way I would use it too. Following the pattern of baS 'In, a
drum made of metal, {voQSIp betgham} is a "liquid made of nitrogen".

> As Philip pointed out, the problem in the first question was that "liquid
nitrogen" is used as a adjectve while the noun should be "nitrogen-liquid."