[tlhIngan Hol] Whether

Mark E. Shoulson mark at kli.org
Mon Jun 10 14:30:16 PDT 2024

This is a question regarding "indirect questions" and whether you can
use question-as-object format for things like this. Personally, I like
it, but I'm distinctly in the minority here. People tend to rephrase,
though not clear how easy it is to rephrase when the question is a
truth-value so you can't say "yIngu'".

~mark