[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' wejmaH wa'DIch mu' chu'

Klingon Word kwotd at wizage.net
Mon Jul 29 10:35:27 PDT 2024

And, as soon as I hit send on that email, I got information on what *tlhugh
*means:

*tlhugh *is just the word for a genre of music (of which *yong’el tlhugh* is
a subset). Maltz said he’s not aware of anything else the word refers to
(but, of course, Maltz is not an expert in historical linguistics).